Friday, July 3, 2009

PB&J Otter Season 4 Fanfic Ideas

I, being struck with inspiration, came up with the idea to write some PB&J Otter scripts for my own episode ideas. With my ideas, we could have our own imaginary Season 4 of PB&J Otter. When I have scripts done and they are uploaded onto my Scribd account, I'll post the links to them. Here's what I've come up with so far:

Lights, Camera, Otter: The kids (minus Ootsie and Bootsie) decide to make their own movie when Mayor Jeff loses a Mallard Man film of is in his piles of junk. The problem is, the kids can't agree on what movie to make.

Notes
:

- This is a double-length episode.
- We learn that Mallard Man movies exist.
- There are 4 songs in this episode, counting the 2 Noodle Dance segments.
- Most of the episode takes place in front of PB&J's house (not counting the scenes with the kids imagining their movie ideas).



Scootch and the Magic Tree: Scootch is looking around in the woods when he comes across a talking tree that offers to grant him 3 wishes. For one of those wishes, Scootch wishes he wasn't always destroying stuff. Everyone begins to enjoy the new Scootch, but then they start to miss the old Scootch.


Notes:

- This is inspired by a fake episode that is mentioned on various websites.
- During the credits, instead of the normal format, there is a montage of scenes with Scootch from past episodes.
- This is the first episode centered around Scootch.
- Scootch does the Noodle Dance by himself in this episode.
- This is a double-length episode.


I Pledge Your Otter: Peanut and Jelly are Otter Scouts. As Otter Scouts, they have to use hard work and teamwork when doing their scout tasks. Peanut and Jelly, however, aren't doing that.

Notes:

- This is paired with the episode below.
- This is the first time we see a large group of otters in the show.
- The Noodle Dance segment features a flashback to various scenes of Peanut and Jelly working together.
- A fake episode title inspired this episode.


Baby Butter's Bugs: Butter befriends a ladybug that she finds in the grass. But then she starts making more bug friends. So many, in fact, that the rest of the Otter family can't live in a bug infested house. But Butter doesn't want to part with her bug friends.

Notes:

- The cricket Jelly found in "Born to Chirp" reappears in this episode.
- A fake episode title inspired this.



More might come on the way, but for now, that's all I've come up with.

2 comments:

  1. I've been working on an idea for something somewhat similar to "Scootch and the Magic Tree." However, my idea takes a very different tack and it wouldn't be double-length. Oh, and I really like the idea of "Baby Butter's Bugs."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm glad you like my idea.

    ReplyDelete