Monday, September 14, 2009

PB&J Otter - Season 4 Episode 1 is complete

Finally, I have made the last of my edits and additions to the script, and "Lights, Camera, Otter" is finally complete. You can read it through this link:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19753042/Lights-Camera-Otter


I will be running a poll for everyone to say if they liked it or not. I'm starting work on "Scootch and the Magic Tree" right now. I can't say exactly when I'll be done with it, but once I've got enough done, I'll post a preview on Scribd.


Oodelay, PB&J Fans!

3 comments:

  1. Impressive. Everyone was in character and the dialogue was entertaining. Not only that, but you're a dab hand at writing song lyrics. I'm looking forward to seeing the next story. I've started work on making a fan-written episode out of one of the ideas myself, but I haven't gotten very far yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. Wow, you really think I'm that good at writing songs? Thanks.

    About your fanfic, it sounds interesting and I'd love to see it when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids really love this show and it would be great to bring it back. You may have already done this, but I called Dave Campbell at Cartoon Pizza to inquire why PBJ is not online or on dvd. PBJ was created by Campbells old company and the rights to PBJ are now owned by Disney Home Entertainment. When I called Cartoon Pizza, Campbell was very friendly and said he would contact Disney to find out why the show has disappeared for so long. The phone number to Cartoon Pizza is 917-679-7582 and you can also visit the website. Maybe if others call then some pressure can be put on Disney. good luck

    ReplyDelete