Sunday, June 14, 2009

Need Help With Title Cards

http://pbjotter.wikia.com/wiki/PB%26J_Otter_Wiki

As you can see through the above link (Edit: Never mind, it doesn't work), I've started a PB&J Otter Wikia. Now check this page over here:

http://pbjotter.wikia.com/wiki/Episodes#Season_1:_1998


As you'll see when you look there, I have little content on the episode guide. That is mainly due to the lack of title card images (although I'll clearly never have the PB&J Otter and the Legend of Snaildarter title card, as it never moved beyond the script stage).

These are the episodes that I have the title cards for that will be eventually added:

Go Away Gorilla

Mama for a Day

Lost and Found

Sherlock Otter

Collector's Edition

Where Oh Where is Flick?

Win, Win, Winner


Obviously, this isn't the whole series, so this is where I'm asking for your help. If you have any English episodes that I haven't listed here (You Can't Come In is already taken care of), I'd really appreciate it if you could share pics of the title cards for them if possible.

I'm thanking anyone who helps in advance.

Here's where to send the links to the pics, and no--I'm not giving my email address:

YouTube: CDCB2

TV.com: CDCB


Oodelay, PB&J fans!

2 comments:

  1. We have a Wiki now?! That's amazing! But can't we just post the content to the Wiki instead of sending it to you?

    ReplyDelete