Saturday, May 23, 2009

News Galore

I'm figuring out how to make sound files with Windows Movie Maker (WMM), so there's a possibility that I may be ablo to add sound files and/or music videos of the show to this blog. I can't promise anything, though, as I'd have to make sure I was legally safe doing that first.


In other news, the first poll has closed and Scootch is declared the #1 favorite character.

I've started a new poll so you can tell me which transcript you want to see next.

If you look at the last voting option, you'll see that Agent0042 may send me a transcript of it. This, of course, is good news for me, as it's my favorite episode of the show, one which I haven't seen in ages.


If you want to view a video clip of the song, along with other songs from the show, go to this link:

http://amazingtunes.tv/KidsTV/KidsTV/PBJ.html

After e-mailing the person who put these clips on their website, I discovered that he worked on the production of these songs for the show, and Disney gave him the logo free copies of the episodes he worked on. Unfortunately, he can't post them in their entirety.


There is some good news, though. If you look on my YouTube channel (and have a YouTube account, which, for those of you who don't know, is free) and go to the groups section, you'll see I've started a PB&J Otter group. My goal with the group is to have enough people join to finally convince Disney to put the show out on DVD.


Oodelay-O, PB&J fans!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If you look at the last voting option, you'll see that Agent0042 may send me a transcript of it. This, of course, is good news for me, as it's my favorite episode of the show, one which I haven't seen in ages."
    Oh, the transcript is coming and very soon. I voted for "Lost and Found" because I have seen it, but I barely remember it, but I saw a song I have recorded from it recently and it's stoked my appetite for it.

    "After e-mailing the person who put these clips on their website, I discovered that he worked on the production of these songs for the show, and Disney gave him the logo free copies of the episodes he worked on. Unfortunately, he can't post them in their entirety."
    A member of show staff? Awesome. Those clips are great songs. I've become very fond of "Teamwork" and "I Might Just Find Something New Today" in particular. Oh, and "Try, Try Again." There's something very catchy about the music on this one.


    I'll look into joining the YouTube group ASAP, however, I think it's an uphill battle to get those DVDs. Maybe we would be better to talk directly to Cartoon Pizza-- do we know if Disney even still has the DVD rights?


    P.S.: There doesn't seem to be an option to simply edit a comment. That's really annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd recommend calling up your local cable/satellite provider and requesting for the show. I got my aunt to do that once for Strawberry Shortcake and they actually did bring it back. Your mileage may vary given my geographical location (I'm in Asia), but I reckon if enough people does that, they would give in.

    ReplyDelete